1) Hi Amigos, let’s have fun, we will have 3 races, so call me to get your reservations. The first 2 races will be by clocking order and the final race will be by the first drop, then clocking order.
First race from Williams, CA Sept 15th, 2019, 150 miles, the first 3 birds in the clock, win 1 free perch fee for 2020. The second race Redding, CA Sept 29th, 2019 225 miles; the first 3 birds in the clock, win 2 free perch fees for 2020.Final Race will be from Dorris, CA 320 miles; Oct 20th, 2019.
2) Perch fee $100 each or 3 birds 250 or 6 birds for $450 and one free or 10 birds for $600 and two free
PERCH FEE NOT REFUNDABLE ALL BIRDS MUST COME WITH PERCH FEE.
ENTRY FEE $150 per bird must paid after the 150 miles qualifying training toss from Sept 15th to Sept 29th
Bird whose entry fee is not paid on time will become property of Central Valley One Loft, NO PAY NO RACE NO FUN.
3) BIRDS WITH OUT PERCH FEE WON’T BE ACCEPTED MUST COME WITH PERCH FEE.
Pay out for the final race will be by the drop after first drop will be by clocking order.
First place 35%, second place 20%, third place 10%, fourth place 5% from fifth place to twenty place, split 15% equally.
4) YOU MUST BE 18 YEAR OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE
Lunch will be served from noon to 2 pm Oct 20th 2019
15% of entry fees will be deducted for expenses and transportation.
5) Birds are accepted from February 1st to May 1st Replacements accepted from
May 1st to May 31st 2019 all birds will be vaccinated for PMV and POX.
After the race owners must pay $60 per box for pigeon return
6) All 3 races will be used for average speed calculations; all prizes will be paid on the final race with the entry fees.
Prizes for average speed 1st 7% 2nd 5% 3rd 3%. All prizes of $600 or more a 1099 form is required.
7) Antonio Gomez manager of Central Valley One Loft Race questions call 209-678-8138
8) Make all checks payable to Antonio Gomez
Send birds to Antonio Gomez at 21529 American Ave. Hilmar, Ca. 95324
Questions please call, Antonio Gomez (209)678-8138
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!