1) Hi amigos lets have fun we will have THREE races, so please call me to get your reservation.
The first two races will be clocking order and the final race will be by the drop after first drop clocking order,
First RACE from Willams, Ca, Sep 16th 2018, 150 miles the first three birds the clocking,
1st bird 1 perch for 2019 2nd 1 perch for 2019 3rd 1 perch for 2019
The second RACE from Redding Ca, Sept. 30th 2018, 225 miles the first three birds the clocking,
1st bird 2 perch for 2019 2nd 2 perch for 2019 3rd 2 perch for 2019
FINAL RACE WILL BE FLYING FROM DORRIS CA. 320 MILES OCTOBER 21st 2018
2) Perch fee $100 each or 3 birds 250 or 6 birds for $450 and one free or 10 birds for $600 and two free
PERCH FEE NOT REFUNDABLE ALL BIRDS MUST COME WITH PERCH FEE.
ENTRY FEE $150 per bird must paid after the 150 miles qualifying training toss from Sept 16th to Sept 30th
Bird whose entry fee is not paid on time will become property of Central valley one loft, NO PAY NO RACE NO FUN.
3) BIRDS WITH OUT PERCH FEE WON’T BE ACCEPTED MUST COME WITH PERCH FEE.
Pay out for the final race will be by the drop after first drop will be by clocking order.
First place 35% second place 20% third place 10% ford place 5% from fifth place to 20 place, split 15% equals
4) YOU MUST BE 18 YEAR OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE
Lunch will be served from noon to 2 pm Oct 21st 2018
15% of entry fees will be deducted for expenses and transportation.
5) Birds are accepted from February 1st to May 1st Replacements accepted from
May 1st to May 31st 2018 all birds will be vaccinated for PMV and POX.
After the race owners must pay $60 per box for pigeon return
6) All 3 races will be used for average speed calculations, all prizes will be paid on the final race with the entry fees.
Prizes for average speed 1st 7% 2nd 5% 3rd 3% all prizes from 600 or more will be a 1099 form exceeding.
7) Antonio Gomez manager of Central Valley One Loft Race questions call 209-678-8138
8) Make all checks payable to Antonio Gomez
Send birds to Antonio Gomez at 21529 American Ave. Hilmar, Ca. 95324
Questions please call, Antonio Gomez (209)678-8138
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!